Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Mother bought me the new Motorola V878 yesterday. Looks pretty much like a ladys' phone, or perhaps it is. It's cool, i can even take videos with it! What's more, it's actually smaller than your 8250 :) But of course, it's a foldable phone. It weighs a mere 83-85 grams. Cool pixels, nice polyphonic ringtones. I think i've changed my perceptions of Motorola mobiles, from morbid and infashionable, to state-of-the-art and classy. Firstly, before lifting off into the realm of congratulations to myself, i wanna say a great big HAPPY ELEVENTH MONTHSARY to my sweetest and ever adorable, caring, etc... the list goes on, girlfriend, Tiara! You're the absolute character in my life who is indispensable, like bees to honey, and butterflies to flowers. Yea, you get the picture :) So now, here goes the good news!

By the grace of God, i passed all my modules! Ecstatic is the emotion i feel! And elated i still am! For what deemed a failure to me, i lifted it up to God and voila! He worked his miracles and here i am, telling you i passed all my modules! And i thought i wouldn't make it! Especially for Engineering Math, where i certainly am not keen in. The trumpets of victory resounding in my head. The silent praises to God never-ending in my heart. I still am in shock, though to some a pass isn't quite the result they want. But for a guy who has had never been good in math, i say it's as good as it gets. So praises to the miracle-working God and congratulations to my classmates, whose results shows sheer hardwork and determination. :)

Attended yesterday's prayer meeting. It was nothing short of being fantastic. The presence of God was tangible and the praise & worship, fantastic. It couldn't have been better! All the jumpings and singing, shoutings and prayings certainly left me with a hoarse throat. Though it can't be as bad as my baby's, because she missed school today. She's down with the SORE THROAT. :( Too bad, beacause she has to give her art paper a miss, resulting in the usual protocol of high school, which is to take the results of her first paper and adding it to the.... Bah! I'm dumb. But i'm a HAPPY dumb man. It sounds wierd, the sentence. Doesn't it? Also, Jian and myself attended the briefing for the Xtreme Sports. The prelimenaries are tomorrow. The events included in the race, are physically demanding. We were told that a present COMMANDO, who tried and tested the whole course, found it TOUGH. What more us?! Us, as in youths who barely go to the gym, save for the school or national representatives in any sports. Our aim: To complete the whole course without passing out. :) One race, one chance. And i intend to complete it, giving it my best shot. I'll be doing Route 1, which is the inclusion of both swimming and running. Venue: Sentosa. The whole event only reminds me of the biathlon i took part a few years back ago in '99 which at that time, i was still in high school. I swam so hard i almost drowned. So i wonder if this time, i would drown. I doubt. Haha.. Best part of it, i am certified in the area of Life-Saving but i have no qualifications for a swimmer. :) And i have a license in diving too. -Smile- Isn't life wonderful? The anticipation is arising and swelling. My heart is beating faster and faster, each time i think about the whole event. Aim: Completion of the course. 'The person in front, is to be over taken of.' Definitely a slogan i will use tomorrow. Yes, it is the one used in the previous Nike adverts.

So in the meantime, it is audios, and wish me luck guys! God bless ya'll :)